Terms and Conditions of Use
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT ("Terms") governs your use of our web site ("web site") and the PiccShare Software Application. It is vitally important that you read the Terms carefully, as your use of our web site will automatically constitute your agreement to be legally bound by the Terms set out herein. These Terms also govern your use of the Services provided through or in connection with our web site ("Services"). Each time you use our Services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
Our business name is HTTO Group, Ltd (hereafter "HTTO", "We" or "Company"). We are the owner of the web site, www.PiccShare.com.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the web site or the Services provided by PiccShare.
The following words used in these Terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Personal Information" shall mean all data and/or information provided by and about User, including e-mail address, name and address;
- "PiccShare web site" shall mean the web site on which PiccShare provides the PiccShare Software Application.
- "PiccShare User" shall mean all Users of the PiccShare web site and its Services.
- "PiccShare Services" shall mean all products and/or Services provided directly by PiccShare.
- "Third Parties" include all advertisers, distributors and affiliates.
- "Software Application" means the PiccShare software that includes executable modules and electronic documentation and may include associated media, printed materials and information available at the product web site, protected by copyright laws. The Software Application also includes any updates and supplements to the original Software Application provided by PiccShare, if any. Any software provided along with the Software Application that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement.
Members/Users can access these Terms by clicking on the "TERMS" link that appears on the PiccShare web site "Homepage" and by reading it on their computer monitor, printing it out, downloading it and/or saving it at any time, even after the Terms have been closed.
- PiccShare and our web site, www.PiccShare.com, have published these Terms as part of our overall effort to provide high quality, reliable services to our Users. We strive to protect your privacy, and security of our systems and networks. We also encourage responsible use of PiccShare's, and other ISPs', resources and make sure that we both comply with applicable laws.
- These Terms describe the use of the PiccShare web site. It also describes prohibited activities, which are contrary to our objectives and which are, therefore, not allowed. To achieve our objectives, PiccShare may, in its sole discretion, determine whether a particular use of the web site or the PiccShare Software Application, is a violation of these Terms. When we become aware of a violation of these Terms, we may take any action we deem appropriate to address the violation, as referenced below.
- These Terms are being implemented for all Users of the web site and our Services. These Terms supplement the EULA that is located on the "Homepage" of our web site, under, "EULA." If the EULA restricts a use of the PiccShare web site that is not addressed in these Terms, the EULA will govern with respect to such use.
OUR MISSION AND DESCRIPTION -- Through our web site, we provide Users with access to our PiccShare Software Application, including download areas, communication services and information. The Services, including any updates, enhancements or new features, are subject to these Terms, as may be amended from time to time.
- PiccShare is a software development company. One of our products is the PiccShare Software Application. The application allows Users to download photos and other content with a line of code. Neither PiccShare nor any third-party guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any PiccShare product or item, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
User Registration - If you want to acquire the PiccShare Software Application, you will need to register on our web site. User must complete the registration process by providing PiccShare with current, complete and accurate information, as prompted by the applicable registration form. After registering, you will receive an Activation E-mail that will contain a link to go to, in order to download the application.
User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur after downloading the application. PiccShare will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of User's use of the web site or the services or products located therein.
- PiccShare administers this web site from our offices in Israel. We make no representation that our content, products or other services available on our web site are appropriate or available for your use.
- From time to time, we will make changes to these Terms and we reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make any changes to these Terms, we may provide notice on our web site's "Home Page", although such notice is not required. Regardless of whether we notify you, we urge you to check this page frequently for updates or changes, since your continuing use of the PiccShare Software Application is your explicit, continuing, acceptance of our Terms and any modifications thereto.
- The license permits use of the PiccShare Software Application during an unlimited period, at no cost. The PiccShare Software Application may be used as many times as you like, for as long as you like and it may be shared with an unlimited number of people. In order to keep the application free, there will be advertising messages displayed during your use of the PiccShare software application.
Obligations of User
Use of the PiccShare web site and the PiccShare Software Application, as described below, is prohibited. These descriptions are guidelines and are not intended to be exhaustive or all-inclusive.
- Illegal/Criminal Activity - The PiccShare web site and PiccShare may not be used in connection with criminal or civil violations of state, national, provincial or international laws, regulations, or other government rules or requirements. Such violations include theft or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other types of intellectual property; fraud; forgery; theft or misappropriation of funds, gambling, credit cards, or personal information; and threats of physical harm or harassment.
Security Violations - Neither the PiccShare web site nor the PiccShare Software Application may be used in connection with attempts--whether successful or not--to violate the security of a network, service, application or other system. Examples of prohibited activities include hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authorization; scanning ports; conducting denial of service (DOS) attacks; and distributing viruses or other harmful software.
User is responsible for maintaining the basic security of its own computer system and to prevent its use by others in a manner that violates these Terms. Examples include: improperly securing a mail server so others can use it to distribute spam; improperly securing an FTP server so that it may be used by others to illegally distribute licensed software or media content. User is responsible for taking corrective actions on vulnerable or exploited systems to prevent continued abuse.
- Threats - Neither the PiccShare web site nor the PiccShare Software Application web site may be used to transmit materials of a threatening nature, including threats of death or physical harm, harassment, libel, and defamation.
Offensive Materials - Neither the PiccShare web site nor the PiccShare Software Application may be used for the distribution of offensive materials, including obscene, pornographic, indecent, gambling, sexual or hateful materials. Further, Users agree to adhere to the following requirements:
Comply with all laws, ordinances, statutes and applicable legislation and to respect all third-party rights. In particular, User shall not:
- use the PiccShare application regarding gambling or any pornographic materials or any content that violates any applicable legislation for the protection of minors; or advertise or promote, offer or distribute any pornographic product or products that do not comply with any applicable legislation for the protection of minors;
- use, without authorization, any content protected by law (e.g. copyright, trademark, patent, utility patent, design patent or other intellectual property (IP) laws);
You may not provide, post or otherwise distribute, content that:
- Violates any right of PiccShare, or any third party;
- Violates or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, provincial, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- Interferes with any User's uninterrupted use of the PiccShare website;
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, material or code;
Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the PiccShare web site or any Services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the PiccShare web site;
WARNING: ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES THAT INVOLVES CRIMINAL CONDUCT OF ANY KIND WILL BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES UPON NOTICE RECEIVED BY PICCSHARE.
User is further prohibited from the following activities:
- Employing any mechanisms, software or scripts when using the PiccShare web site. However, the User may use the interface or software provided by PiccShare within the scope of the Services available on our web site and in accordance with these Terms;
- Blocking, overwriting, modifying and copying of any content of the PiccShare web site;
- Performing any actions that may impair the operability of the PiccShare web site's infrastructure, particularly actions that may overload said infrastructure, servers, bandwidth or other equipment or software
- Indirect Access - A violation of these Terms by someone having only indirect access to the PiccShare web site through a User, will be considered a violation, whether or not with User's knowledge or consent.
- The resale of PiccShare products and Services is not permitted, unless expressly permitted by these Terms or in a separate written agreement.
- Violations of these Terms may result in immediate termination of our Services to you, immediate temporary or permanent filtering, blocked access or other action appropriate to the violation, as determined by PiccShare, in its sole discretion.
- When feasible, it is PiccShare's preference to give notice so that violations may be addressed voluntarily, however, we reserve the right to act without notice, when necessary, as determined by us, in our sole discretion. PiccShare may involve, and will cooperate with, law enforcement, if criminal activity is suspected. Violators may also be subject to civil or criminal liability under applicable law. Refunds or credits are not issued in connection with actions taken for violations of these Terms.
Uses and Other Policies
- When using our Services, User warrants and represents that all of the data provided is accurate and complete. User shall report any modifications in the data to the PiccShare web site, immediately, upon any changes occurring.
- User warrants and represents that they are thirteen (13) years or older at their time of use, or that they are a legal entity, created by operation of law.
- User may not post, distribute or republish in any way, any portion of the PiccShare web site's content to any Internet, Intranet or Extranet web site or incorporate the content in any database, compilation, archive or cache, except as expressly allowed in these Terms.
- User may not distribute any of the PiccShare web site's content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration and may not archive, modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the content except as expressly allowed in these Terms.
- User may not copy any of the PiccShare web site's content without written permission from us or as permitted by these Terms. User agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the PiccShare web site. User may not insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the PiccShare web site or the PiccShare Software Application, in any way, and further, may not use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method on the PiccShare web site.
- Requests to use PiccShare content or products for any purposes other than as permitted in these Terms shall be directed to PiccShare at: Support@PiccShare.com.
- PiccShare shall not be liable for User interactions with any third parties, businesses and/or individuals by or through the PiccShare web site or through the products provided. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of any services or products, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between User and such third parties, businesses and/or individuals. User understands and agrees that PiccShare is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. PiccShare is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Users of our web site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, User agrees to release PiccShare, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights, from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service or products. See additional General Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability, located below.
General Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- While PiccShare uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, PiccShare specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed on the PiccShare web site or in its products, either now operating or created in the future. PiccShare disclaims any responsibility or liability for the deletion, failure to store, miss-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. PiccShare disclaims any responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or application on the Internet through the PiccShare web site.
- PICCSHARE WEB SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. PICCSHARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. PICCSHARE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS DOWNLOADED THEREFROM. PICCSHARE DISCLAIMS, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE. PICCSHARE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR THE PICCSHARE SOFTWARE APPLICATION, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE.
- USERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN PRODUCTS, MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH PRODUCTS, MATERIAL OR DATA.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN ALL CASES. USER/MEMBER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- PICCSHARE AND ITS PICCSHARE WEB SITE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY USERS, THIRD PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, A USER'S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PICCSHARE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OR MISUSE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR PICCSHARE SOFTWARE APPLICATION, ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PICCSHARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF, AND RELIANCE ON, THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR PICCSHARE APPLICATION, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH, OR ADVERTISED ON, THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR ITS PICCSHARE APPLICATION OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED THROUGH THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR PICCSHARE APPLICATION, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR THROUGH THE PICCSHARE APPLICATION. THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCT THAT APPEARS ON OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE PICCSHARE WEB SITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR JURISDICTION.
- PiccShare does not make any warranties or representations regarding any product, data, service and/or information provided or made available to any User on the PiccShare web site or on any external web site linked to it. In particular, PiccShare does not warrant or represent that said product, data, Services and/or information are true or accurate, or that it fulfils or serves any particular purpose.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall PiccShare be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- By installing the PiccShare Software Application, User accepts any and all changes or modifications that may occur with the FaceBook or other web site pages' layouts and designs. These changes or modifications are meant to make PiccShare more efficient and capable. User agrees that PiccShare will not be responsible for such changes or modifications that result from the installation and use of the PiccShare Software Application, including any future revisions, advertisements or product messages.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PiccShare, its web site and each of its respective advertisers, distributors, affiliates, suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contractors, agents and sub-licensees, from any and all claims (including but not limited to claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding:
- User use of the PiccShare web site or the PiccShare Software Application;
- PiccShare's use of any User information, as long as such use is not inconsistent with these Terms;
- Information or material provided through User's IP address, even if not provided by User; or
- Any violation of these Terms by User.
Errors in Advertisements
On occasion, a product or service offered by PiccShare's web site may not be available at the time needed. In such event, or in the event a product or service is listed with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology effort, error in the date or length of availability, or error in product or service information, User agrees that PiccShare is not responsible for such errors.
- PiccShare respects the intellectual property of others and requires that our Users do the same. Our application trademark is PiccShare. We expect that no User will infringe on our trademark, as well as any of our copyrighted material and we will do whatever is necessary to protect all trademarks and copyrights.
- The PiccShare web site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound and the entire content of the web site is copyrighted as a collective work under International copyright laws. PiccShare owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or these Terms, no copying, redistribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of PiccShare, the copyright owner. Elements of the web site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors.
- In accordance with International law, any notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to us immediately. Such notification can be sent by email, to Support@PiccShare.com.
- If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, invalid and/or unenforceable, as determined in an appropriate Court of proper jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. User agrees to replace an invalid and/or unenforceable provision with a valid and/or enforceable provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid and/or unenforceable provision and shall be interpreted most favorably, when possible, to the benefit of PiccShare.
- This Agreement shall be treated as though it was executed and performed in Israel and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel, without regard to conflict of law principles.
- The PiccShare Software Application script layout will change from time to time, during our optimization testing. User agrees that PiccShare shall not be liable for any changes or results that such changes cause to the program or operations it encompasses.
- PiccShare will promote additional products and advertisers during the sharing process executed through the application and User agrees to such promotional communication.
- Software Auto-Updates: PiccShare may automatically check your currently installed version of the PiccShare Software Application. PiccShare has no obligation to update your version. However, we may 1. require you to download and install the most current version; or 2. automatically download and install the most current version, unless you have chosen to opt out from receiving automatic updates. Unless you have opted out, you agree to receive such updates from PiccShare in order to continue using our services and you agree to accept such updates, subject to these Terms.
Discontinuation of Service and Force Majeure
- PiccShare may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the PiccShare web site, including the availability of any portion of the content at any time, without notice or liability.
- PiccShare may deny access to any User, at any time, and for any reason. In addition, PiccShare may, at any time, transfer rights and obligations under these Terms to any current or future subsidiary or business unit, or any companies or divisions or any entity that acquires PiccShare or any of its assets.
- User acknowledges and agrees that it is virtually impossible to achieve continuous, uninterrupted availability of the PiccShare or any other web site. PiccShare shall, nonetheless, endeavor to keep its web site available without interruption. Events related to maintenance, security or capacity requirements and/or events beyond our control (e.g. disruptions in communication networks, power failures, equipment failure, etc.), may result in brief disruption or temporary interruption of the services provided.
- PiccShare recognizes that any data provided by User to us is extremely important and we shall, therefore, be particularly sensitive in handling such data.
- Users are advised that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as emails, payment or personal information, via the Internet, because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, PiccShare shall do what is reasonable to safeguard your data, subject to this cautionary limitation.
- In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given prior consent in view of such security risks.
Right To Content Use
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through or used in connection with the PiccShare web site, including for example, news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like, as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by PiccShare, except for those items that are copyrighted and/or owned by their respective businesses or individuals.
- User also grants PiccShare the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication User provides or otherwise submits for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, commercial purposes and development or manufacturing and marketing commercial products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation or remuneration of any type to User.
- Prohibited uses do not include any other use that PiccShare expressly authorizes in writing.
- Content on the PiccShare web site include a combination of content that we create and that our affiliates or advertisers create. All materials published on our web site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our affiliates or advertisers. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our web site, in whole or in part.
- PiccShare does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on our web site and User may not rely on any of this content.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY - PICCSHARE AND ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND US ANY ORIGINAL SAMPLES, DEMOS OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDING OR DISPUTES WHEN PICCSHARE'S SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO US BY OTHERS. WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO PICCSHARE OR ANYONE AT PICCSHARE. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT PICCSHARE MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Statute of Limitations
User agrees to file any claim regarding any aspect of this web site or these Terms within thirty- (30) days of the time in which the events giving rise to such alleged claim began, or you agree to waive such claim. User also agrees that no claim subject to these Terms may be brought as a class action or in any other jurisdiction than the courts of Israel.
The section titles used in these Terms are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
Any complaints regarding violations of these Terms by an PiccShare User should be directed to Customer Service at Support@PiccShare.com. Where possible, include details that would assist us in investigating and resolving the complaint (i.e. expanded headers and a copy of the offending transmission).
Contact Information and Company Registration Information
Please contact PiccShare Customer Service by sending an email to Support@PiccShare.com.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE WERE LAST UPDATED AND BECAME EFFECTIVE ON July 1, 2013.
PiccShare © HTTO Group, Ltd.