- These Policies apply solely to the web site located at www.PiccShare.com ("web site"). Since Internet technologies are constantly evolving, these Policies are subject to change at any time and any changes will be posted on this page.
The following words used in these Policies shall have the following meanings:
- "Personal Information" shall mean all data and/or information provided by and about User.
- "PiccShare web site" shall mean all web sites on which PiccShare is available for purchase and/or download.
- "PiccShare User" shall mean all Users of the PiccShare web site.
- "PiccShare Products and Services" shall mean the PiccShare Software Application.
- "Registration Information" shall mean the Personal Information Users are required to give to PiccShare in the registration process, in order to access our services.
What Personally Identifiable Information Does PiccShare Collect and How Is It Used?
- In order to download and use the PiccShare Software Application, provided by PiccShare, you will be asked for certain personally identifiable information such as name and email address. For example, when you create an Account, the information you provide may be used by us to communicate with you.
- PiccShare will not collect personally identifiable information from Users while they use the web site or the PiccShare Software Application, unless you voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect such information.
PiccShare may use or disclose User's personally identifiable information to:
- operate and manage the web site;
- provide products/services that have been requested by User; or
- respond to other inquires or requests by User.
- PiccShare may also use such information for marketing their products and services to you ONLY IF you have not 'opted out' to receive such marketing information from us.
- PiccShare may, from time to time, send or post surveys or requests for User feedback in order to help us make our web site and services better. Any responses we receive from Users will be used only to evaluate our web site and services and no personally identifiable information from Users will be shared with any non-employees of PiccShare.
- PiccShare may, from time to time, send notices about special offers, promotions or contests. If you sign up to participant in any of these, we will collect your email address. If you are chosen for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give PiccShare permission to use your name, image and other information about you, for marketing purposes.
What Non-Personally Identifiable Information Do We Collect and How Is It Used?
- PiccShare does collect and track certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, IP numbers and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and other information which does not specifically identify any individual.
- PiccShare may use and disclose non-personally-identifiable information for any number of reasons, including but not limited to, working with business partners and improving our web site and services.
- PiccShare collects demographic information from you, including gender, age and location data, for the purpose of selecting suitable advertising messages used in the PiccShare Software Application. PiccShare may also collect usage data on a periodic basis from Users. This usage data is collected by PiccShare in order to improve our products and services to Users.
Does PiccShare Offer Forums, Chatrooms and Groups?
PiccShare does not offer Forums or User Feedback at this time. If Users wish to provide Feedback to PiccShare regarding the PiccShare Software Application, User may send a message to Support@PiccShare.com.
Can I Invite Friends & Family?
All PiccShare Users are encouraged to freely distribute the PiccShare Software Application and may invite new Users to discover the application.
- Cookies may be used by our third-party advertisers to identify you, as is more fully described in the paragraph entitled 'Is My Information Private With PiccShare Advertisers?', below.
- To maintain your privacy, you can disable your browser's ability to accept cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access our web site.
Is My Information Private With PiccShare Advertisers?
- When you use the PiccShare Software Application, you will see advertisements that are periodically updated. These advertisement messages typically come from third-party advertisement servers or advertisement networks.
- Some of these advertising networks may place a persistent cookie on your computer in order to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement message. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by an online server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by an online server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- Advertising messages displayed in the PiccShare Software Application may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons - sometimes called 'single-pixel gifs' - in order to help compile aggregated statistics and determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns. We prohibit Web Beacons in advertisements displayed in the PiccShare Software Application from being used by third parties to collect or access your personal information.
- Finally, PiccShare may work with other companies that advertise in the PiccShare Software Application, in order to place Web Beacons on their web sites, in order to allow us to develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement in our application results in a purchase or other action on the advertiser's web site. In these ways, PiccShare and the advertising networks may compile information about what advertisements are seen in the PiccShare Software Application and determine which advertisements Users click. In addition, advertising messages may be stored on your computer for display while you are offline.
- PiccShare may compile information about what advertising messages are seen in the PiccShare Software Application, and determine which advertising messages are clicked on, and may share that information with advertising networks. This information allows an advertising network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. PiccShare may use demographic information collected from you during the registration process (including age, location and gender data) to target advertisements that we believe will be of most interest to you.
- When you click on an advertisement, you will be taken to a web site managed by third parties. By activating these links, you are no longer using the PiccShare Software Application. Neither PiccShare, nor the PiccShare Software Application, has control over the third-party web sites. These web sites are owned and operated by third parties. Therefore, PiccShare cannot warrant or guarantee the quality or content thereof, nor the quality of products offered or the security of performing transactions on those web sites. The fact that third party web sites are identified on the PiccShare Software Application should not, in any way, be interpreted as an endorsement by PiccShare.
- You understand and agree that PiccShare will not be liable for damages that might arise from the use of such third-party web sites or their content or products. All complaints about third-party web sites should be addressed to the owners and managers of those web sites.
- When you use the PiccShare service, other Users may see your name and content you are sharing. If you choose to provide additional Personal Information, Users will see such additional Personal Information, including, but not limited to, your photos, location, website and/or biography. Providing additional Personal Information is voluntary and should be based upon how much you want Users to know about you. CAVEAT: If you are concerned about confidentiality and do not want others to see your content or information, we suggest that you not post or share anything online or through PiccShare.
What About Data Security?
- To ensure the security of your data, including address information, PiccShare always uses industry-standard encryption technologies (256kb Secure Socket Layer - SSL) when transferring and receiving User data on our web site.
- PiccShare has instituted appropriate security measures that protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from Users.
- PiccShare requires that our third-party advertisers ensure the security of the data that Users provide to them, however, in the event of a breach of their security measures, User agrees that PiccShare will not be liable for any loss or damage to you.
- PiccShare limits access to personal information about Users to employees for whom we reasonably believe it is necessary, in order to provide products or services.
- PiccShare has physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with international regulations to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our web site.
- United States Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18USC 2701-2711): PiccShare makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the PiccShare web site or any web site linked to the PiccShare web site. PiccShare will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on PiccShare equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the PiccShare web site or otherwise connected with User's use of our service.
Can I Opt-out?
- PiccShare gives you the option to remove your personally identifiable information from our list of active Users by completely uninstalling the PiccShare Software Application from your computer/device and deleting it from your social network or other applications.
- You may also choose to opt-out of certain communications from PiccShare, such as software updates.
- All requests for unsubscribing or opting-out should be made by sending an email to Customer Support at Support@PiccShare.com. We will respond within 24 hours.
- PiccShare is not responsible for removing your personally identifiable information from the lists of any third-party advertiser who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this Policy.
Where Is The Web Site Located?
The PiccShare web site is maintained from within a secured server, by using our web site, you authorize the export of personally identifiable information to our server and its storage and use as specified in these Policies.
What Is The Minimum Age To Use The PiccShare Web Site?
- Use of the PiccShare web site and PiccShare products/services are intended for persons who are thirteen (13) years or older. If anyone between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years obtains access to our web site services and/or products, it is understood that it is specifically done with the consent, approval and authorization of such persons' parents or legal guardians. Parents and legal guardians are responsible for their children's privacy and safety and should monitor their use of the Internet on a continuing basis. Under no circumstances will PiccShare knowingly allow a person under the age of thirteen (13) years to register, even with the parents' or legal guardian's consent, approval or authorization.
- If proof comes to the attention of PiccShare that a registered User is under the age of thirteen (13) years, and is accessing our services and/or products without the consent, approval or authorization of their parents or legal guardian, PiccShare will immediately terminate such account
Will There Be Changes to these Policies?
- PiccShare reserves the right to amend these Policies at any time, in the event that this becomes necessary after their initial release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional or amended services provided by PiccShare.
- PiccShare will not personally notify you of any amendments or modifications to these Policies. Users are urged to check these Policies frequently in order to determine whether any changes have been made. Users understand and agree that continued use of the PiccShare Software Application and the web site assumes that they have read and accepted these Policies, as may be amended or modified from time to time.
Where Can I Access These Policies?
The section titles used in these Policies are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
What Is The Effective Date of These Policies?
These Policies were last updated on July 1, 2013.